Catch Up

Which reminds me of another silly word:  catsup.  Why do we have ketchup and catsup?  I was about to do a quick search on that when I realized that the last time I tried to update QuickTime I apparently loaded some malware on my computer called control center.  Fortunately the malware people are idiots (you can make this program but you can’t spellcheck so that I don’t see “linesce” instead of license?!)  Uggh, so now I have to install a program from malwarebyte.org to try and get rid of it.  Good thing that I had the other computer because every site I tried to get to through Google was dealing with pop-ups. 

IMG_8002 So anyway, it’s been awhile!  I know, I know – I’ve been absolutely lousy about updating and have missed a ton.  I think about things I want to say all the time, I just don’t get around to putting them down in bytes.  You know how it is too, once you fall behind it can seem so daunting to catch up.  But, I’m going to give it a try, so here goes.  I’ll probably break this up into other posts so they’ll load better.

Oh, and I’m still going to get a bear pic for the month and I’m going to take Sophie in for 1-year pictures (so Birthday Thanks may be delayed if I try to get pics in before sending those out). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment