remember me???

Well, it has obviously been a long time since I posted.  To be honest, once I got a little behind, the thought of trying to catch up again is quite daunting.  But, I decided that continuing to not post would only make matters worse so I am going to try and keep this up to date and make an attempt to remember the past by posting pictures.  In theory, that should help me remember some stuff but I know there is so much that is already gone out of my head and I’m bummed about that.  Thanks to Stephenie for unknowingly inspiring this second attempt at journaling…your 365-day journal of creativity is something that I admire and aspire to.  Also liked the categories, so I’m going to start adding those (hey, I tag photos so I should tag posts too!)  Not sure if I’ll stick with LiveWriter now that Brandon is gone from Microsoft but we’ll see; it works for now!

1 comments:

Stephenie Zamora said...

Yes, love it! Welcome back! :D

Post a Comment